domingo, 11 de outubro de 2009

PIRATES AND PRINCESSES, FROGS AND WHITE HORSES , YOU AND ME TOGETHER.


Do you really have to destroy every little memory of when it was you and me ? Don’t you feel sorry deep inside for the decisions we have made ? Have you ever truly loved me ? Do you think we can leave the past behind and live our love ? Why making me cry makes you so damn happy ?
Maybe I should just say fuck you with your girlfriends, but I wouldn’t mean it .Do you think we shall live our happy story with pirates and princesses, with frogs and white horses, with you and me together ?
Or perhaps our friendship will end because we were too foolish .
We had ups and downs, moments of happiness that I’ll always keep inside of my heart like the day we’ve met .
I think my life would be incomplete without you by my side .I never loved someone like I love you. I can kiss thousands of guys but none of them will be like you .It sounds lame, but true .
If I could I would make a machine to go back on time, just to be with you .
My heart founds his place with yours, but you might be too childish to understand .
When we played under the rain together and you won the play, but I didn’t care because I had you there .

The story is getting old .

Vicky.

ps: deep inside you'll still be my romeo .


Marcadores: , ,

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial