quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010

A sad Goodbye .


Hello world,

September 2009 has been a sad month for me, one of my best friends was leaving Brazil . So I wrote this at the time :

"It won’t be the same without her by our sides, you know . It’s hard when you get used to someone and suddenly that person is about to disappear from your routine .It will be a new start for her, she will make other friends but I know that deep inside she is always going to have us on her mind, because friends never give up on friends .I’ve never been good at the speeches for weddings, funerals and goodbyes .The only thing I’m certain is that I’m going to miss her a lot ."

But now I realize how true these words are, she left a little something of herself in my life and thats the reason why I miss her so much .

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial